Thursday 3 October 2013

Graphic 45 inspo

Hello all! I recently had lots of fun creating these cards for this  month's Craft Queen card kit. I love Graphic 45 but don't often get to use their beautiful products. So when Nicole asked me to see what I could come up with I just had to do lots of fussy cutting, because lets face it,  that's what Graphic 45 is made for :)

So here are some samples of what you can achieve with this particular card kit. Pop on over to Craft Queen and have a browse at all Nicole's beautiful products.


Don't you just love the colours in this kit?! Thanks for taking the time to drop by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow these cards are amazing. I love the G45 papers and have quite a lot from the Ladies Diary range and had no idea of what to do with them... Now I know. These are beautiful Jo...

    ReplyDelete