Wednesday 25 September 2013

CSI Case File #90

I'm now on a roll and after a few days of procrastination about this challenge I finally finished it. Procrastination is a wonderful thing sometimes, I cleaned all the sticky off my acrylic blocks (well overdue) and browsed the net for quite a while for some inspo and moved things around on this page a few hundred times over a few days before settling on a design. If you are struggling with your mojo, pop on over to  CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration because the range of talent in their gallery is nothing short of amazing. Here is the current Case File:


Fantastic colours, however having said that, I did struggle with them a tad especially the two different tones of orange. I hope you like what I ended up with. And thanks once again Steve Hill for the wonderful photo!


Lots of yummy embellies & washi tape from Craft Queen, Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants pp, and the writing on the little tag "Se enarmoro' de Barcelona" translates to "You fell in love with Barcelona".



Thanks for dropping by. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo, when I first looked at the colour palette I thought I would struggle as well, but I REALLY loved the colours together once I started Love the colour of your flowers together and the gorgeous photo of your girl. The cluster at the side of your photo looks great
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo I loved this layout when I saw it in the gallery... I love the colours from this week.... Sounds like your girl had an amazing trip... So many places to visit so little time. Another gorgeous layout from you D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout-more so because it's about one of my favourite places!!

    ReplyDelete