Sunday 22 September 2013

CSI Case file #89

I nearly left my run with this one too late, but I managed to put my head down and bum up to get it in to http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/ on time. I've had a few exciting scrapbooking commitments to get done so I'm running behind with the challenges.  I really struggled with the colours this week - not my usual palette, but here is this weeks  case file:

I really like the sketch, which was my motivation to enter this week plus I had the perfect photos that I've been wanting to scrap.



Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you playing at CSI again Jo and this is breathtaking....the macro of the giraffe's face, the leaves and the ?die cut giraffe, all add to the harmony of your page....how wonderful to stay overnight and see them being fed in the morning! Beautiful work....Hmmm some secret squirrel business happening maybe??? Had to delete the first comment due to typo :(

    ReplyDelete