Saturday 17 December 2011

Last challenge entry for 2011...I think

Good morning all, this is my entry for the fortnightly challenge over at www.scrapboxx.com.au  The wonderful Julie Winks set us a challenge that didn't need too much brain power, being the silly season 'n all, & knowing how busy everybody is at the mo. The only criteria was that we use the world "celebrate" or a form of it. Even so, I did step out of my comfort zone a bit for this one by not using any pps in the background but instead I dug out the old paint tubes again. I have used an old stash of glitter-embossed paper for the stars which I thought worked well with the glittery letters. Anyway, my precious princess, China, was a willing participant for a Christmas photo shoot (she's an old hand now), however her off-sider (she who shan't be named) pulled her reindeer antlers off & chewed them before I could get a good pic (typical staffy!). Now I must off & finishing making the pressie I was working on yesterday. I'll post a pic when I'm done with it. Thanks for calling in xx

1 comment:

  1. haha love it! what a good dog China is! Scruffy hates getting his pic taken.

    ReplyDelete