Wednesday 14 December 2011

The mojo is overflowing!

My mojo seems to be at an all time high right now, must be the silly season hitting me finally. I've been wanting to replace our front door wreath but haven't been able to find anything suitable that I won't have to mortgage the house for. So I've cased this from the very talented Emma Allan in the latest Scrapbooking Memories Mag. As usual I thought I'd bitten off more than I can chew, but this honestly took about 2 hours to make. I've used some cheap generic paper because I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but next year I'll use some better quality, double sided paper. I've added some berries to brighten it up a bit & sprayed it all over with some glimmer mist (it's quite shimmery IRL). I was quite pleased with how it has turned out given that it's my "prototype". The beauty of this is that you can change the colour theme each year if you'd like because the curly paper is only stuck on to a styrofoam ring with pins. I hope you like it & please feel free to leave some feedback.


2 comments:

  1. Jo your wreath looks absolutely stunning...Love it to bitz...gorgeous!!!
    Thank you also for the awesome gift I recieved yesterday...your so so sweet!
    Cheers Jo and have a great Chrissie
    XXX kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, might even get inspired to do one myself.

    ReplyDelete