Monday 20 March 2017

Wedding Card Inspo...


I'm back again today to share with you a couple of cards that I made upon request from a work colleague. It's been yonks since I made a wedding card, so this was truly a labour of love.

For the first one I went with understated elegance. White with a light grey ribbon and silver heat embossed sentiment.


The second card is a tad more detailed. The Bride & Groom are heat embossed with black embossing powder. I've used the Kaisercraft window die. The sentiment is also heat embossed with Stampin' Up! Pool Party embossing powder.


This was quite a bit of fun today, so much that I feel the need to do more! :D  Thanks for looking xx


2 comments:

  1. Gosh! They are both beautiful:) That window one looks AMAZING:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you do is elegant Jo. The second one is stunning
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete