Thursday 2 April 2015

It's time to get your ARTastic on...

Okay so I'm back again with a new piece of artwork by Roy de Maistre called Frozen Music, as inspiration for the new challenge at ARTastic. Criteria: to use swirls in your creation.



This is such a great piece of art work don't you think? And who doesn't love a swirl or a flourish somewhere on they're creation!  This is a fairly old piece of emboss-resist paper from my Stampin' Up! days, so I pulled out the mists and inks & went to work on it. It already had some swirls on the paper so I just highlighted them with some perfect pearls.


I also used up some old rubon swirls and pearl flourishes. I used a photo of my family just after we met our girl "fresh" off the plane from London last December (minus her beautiful long hair).




You can interpret this challenge however you like, as long as you cover the criteria and don't forget to read the challenge rules HERE. And please let us know what your inspiration was from the painting. We'd really love to see your work :) TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful page. The title says it all and it shines through

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jo. I love the paper and great to highlight the flourishes with perfect pearls. Looks fabulous. Love the pic and the title is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty! Love the design and love the colouring! ;-)

    ReplyDelete