Monday 16 March 2015

D-lish Cybercrop...

I'm back again with a quick post about a project I managed to get done over the weekend. This is another entry for the March cybercrop over at D-lish Scraps/The Scrap Suite FB page. This is for challenge #3 - a lovely sketch to get the mojo flowing:


I don't think I've ever used just one 3x3 photo on a 12x12 page, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this came together. I don't often do a page of myself, so a 3x3 picture was appropriate :)


I used a Kasiercraft circle stencil with texture paste and stamp on the background along with some mist & D-lish Scraps sequins, flowers, sequin bow. wood veneer frame & wire. The lovely little pink polka dot button is from Studio Fourteen40.

Anyway, thanks once again for dropping by & I'd love to hear from you xx

1 comment:

  1. A fave for me Jo. I love the softness of your palette and the colours you have used make your gorgeous photo shine. I love how the use of the colours , washi and patterns of the washi have picked up the pattern of the top you are wearing, very clever lady. The flair is a bit nice also
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete