Saturday 1 November 2014

SKETCHABILITIES #126

I'm back today with sadly my final layout as Design Team member for Sketchabilities. Thank you Karan for having me. It's been so much fun and has really lifted me out of my comfort zone. My time on the Team has just flown by and I've really enjoyed showcasing Karan's wonderful sketches. The sponsor for this challenge is 7 Dots Studio so pop on over and say hi and then have a go at this sketch. So here is the new sketch:


I love all the layering on the sketch which I've attempted to reproduce in my layout.



I've used mainly Echo Park "Summer Adventure" papers as well as flowers & Flair from D-lish Scraps. I covered the chippy leafy vine with Structure paste & then sprayed with Prima Colour Bloom and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I have used another paint swatch that I picked up at the hardware store.The colour was a perfect match and the name of the swatch is "Free Spirit" which is very fitting for this girl of ours.

                           

I've been having a lot of fun creating nautical themed pages of late and I love all the papers that are available now for just that purpose :)

I do hope you get a chance to play along with this challenge, it would be great to see your work. Thanks for looking today xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Jo
    Love seeing your girls adventures!
    Have a great weekend hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous page of your girl's travels. This place at Capri, is dear to my heart and it's wonderful to see it scrapped to beautifully :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful....love that woody background and the leafy chippie is amazing! Love the texture on it!

    ReplyDelete