Saturday 1 November 2014

D-lish Scraps November Mood Board

After a quick clean of the house and now back to update you on the new Mood Board for November over at D-LISH SCRAPS. Unfortunately this is also my last project as a member of the Spring Inspiration Team at D-lish Scraps. Thank you so much Amanda for having me on your team. It is such a welcoming place to play and all the lovely goodies in the shop are just too irresistable.

Here is this month's Board. Isn't it just so pretty!


Don't forget that the sketch is optional. I just love the colour in this Mood Board and Gold accents are all the rage at the moment. I recorded an event in my life that occurred recently. I recieved this beautiful bunch of flowers from my now previous boss and staff whom I worked with for the last six and a half years. They gave me these on my last day, as well as a staff gathering at a local wine bar as a farewell. I tucked the card inside the little kraft bag to keep as a memento. A new chapter has begun.


I finally got out the Gelatos and gave them a whirl and did a bit of background stamping. I've also used another freebie paint swatch from the hardware store - I love them as a cheap, easy way to match with my colour schemes and as another layer behind a photo. Besides the kraft tags (Kaisercraft) almost everything else is from D-lish Scraps' shop, except for the "Precious" title the little bird is from Craft Queen.

I urge you to play along with the challenge this month - the D-lish blog is such a fun place and you can also join their FB page The Scrap Suite. Regular Cyber Crops are held and Amanda has some fun games to play over these weekends as well as fantastic shop specials. Thanks for dropping in again. xx

1 comment:

  1. Super page Jo and that bunch of flowers is gorgeous! Definitely a special page to remember a special moment!

    ReplyDelete