Tuesday 2 September 2014

Scrap Africa #34

Hello again and thanks for calling in. It is time again for another challenge at SCRAP AFRICA This is another lovely sketch by the talented Denise Van Deventer:


I decided to create a card for this challenge using the Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret and Classic Leaf dies.


I sprayed them heavily with Prima Colour Bloom and also inked the edges. I cut the leaves out in vellum to soften the background.  I really hope you can join in at Scrap Africe for this challenge with whatever creation takes your fancy - as long as you use the sketch as inspiration. If you need ideas, hop on over to the blog & check out the Design Team's creations.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, vintage card Jo! These colours are so fabulous! Love the blooms and with the blue spray, they look rusty.....awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours of this card and the flowers are just amazing. I suppose I am going to have to get some colour blooms. :P

    ReplyDelete