Monday 1 September 2014

D-LISH SCRAPS SEPTEMBER MOOD BOARD....

Hello everyone! The first of the month is always a busy and exciting time in the scrapbooking community when all the new challenges are posted. We here in the Southern Hemisphere are welcoming the first day of Spring....YAY! And to add to this joyous occasion I am happy to announce that I've been chosen to be a part of the Spring Inspiration Team at D-LISH SCRAPS.  To say I am excited is an understatement. I urge you to call into the D-lish Scraps SHOP and check out all the lovely goodies that Amanda has available. I've used quite a few of her goodies in my Design Team inspo for this month. If its your first time at D-lish Scraps don't forget to read the challenge rules HERE.   Now check out the new D-lish Sketch (optional) and inspiration board:


How pretty are the colours?! I chose to follow the sketch and the colours really spoke to me.

                                                       "You'll look back on this and Smile"

The background paper is from 7Dots Studio which is the perfect colour match to the Inspiration Board. I stencilled some hearts onto the background with texture paste tinted with pink paint and I also stamped onto the background. I've use the lovely quaterfoil pattern bags (D-lish Scraps) as background paper & doilies.

The beautiful flowers are from D-lish as are the little stamen and wooden leaves. I couldn't believe how well the flowers matched this paper :) Noet the little Flair in the bottom corner - you can purchase them from the shop as well.

I do hope you can have a go at interpreting the Inspiration Board this month. And remember to check out all the goodies in the shop.  Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a bright and summery page. I love the photo of your DD with her face lifted to catch the sun. The colours are divine and the scattered journalling looks great. "Sigh' wish I was there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright and summery! Love the blue toned photo against the summery colours! Love your chippie work too....those leave are amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. I love the colours on this one. They are gorgeous flowers too. Great background. Wish I was there too. Can't believe I haven't been here for so long. Jo you need to put a follow me by email button so that your posts get delivered to my inbox. :P I forget which blogs I love :(

    ReplyDelete