Sunday 15 June 2014

Orange Paperie & Co mid-month reveal...

Today I'm back with my mid-month design team reveal for Bec's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at Orange Paperie & Co



I chose Leaves-Orange-Embossing and decided to make a card incorporating these elements. Here is my take - Vintage with a modern twist. I highly recommend having a go at this very easy challenge. Just choose a row either diagonally, horizontally or vertically and let your creativity go wild :)


I made the flowers by stamping, inking, spraying then cutting with a Cottage Cutz "Vintage Floret" and "Classic leaf" dies. I then assembled the large flower to look like a rose and added a couple of mini buds (poking out from underneath the large rose) which are hard to see in this pic.

Anyway it's a cold, dark, rainy day here so hopefully I'll get to do a layout this afternoon. So stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Jo! Love the embossed background and those gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete