Friday 3 January 2014

New Kaisercraft - Art of Life

Happy Friday all! I just got back from down town & even the die-hard shoppers couldn't get up the energy in this heat to take up all the carparks today :)  Bonus! my half hour trip turned into 15 minutes. Well who would want to be out in the predicted 40 degree heat today?! So housework done early, now for a little play in my creation station and then maybe a siesta :)
So the lovely Nicole from Craft Queen recently asked me to have a play with the delicious new collection from Kaisercraft - Art of Life.  Vintage/Heritage is a fave genre' for me so it wasn't a big ask. I chose one of the hundreds of photos I took at Oxford University on our recent trip. The architecture is so amazingly old and beautiful that it took me a while to choose. I also chose a quote from the great man himself - Nelson Mandela as I thought it quite appropriate for my theme. I printed the quote directly onto the photo to fill in the white space. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can choose to change the world".


 I love the paper with the old books which also went perfectly with the photo. All the other embellies are from Craft Queen as well.



Thanks for dropping by and remember....I'd love to hear from you :)

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous travel photo and the papers are just perfect for the vintage buildings. Love the sketch and the quote from Mandela is a favourite of mine. Beautiful Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic . I love the the way you've written on the photo. Beautiful old building.
    Love the papers.x

    ReplyDelete