Saturday 28 December 2013

CSI Case File #103

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas! Now that it's over and a new year is looming I wanted to get my entry in for the current CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration challenge. I don't normally leave it to the last minute but I was waiting on a couple of little embellies that I wanted to use on this page which hadn't turned up before I went away for Chrissy. I've used a lovely sketch from Page Drafts (thanks Em!). If you are trying to find some inspo for your Christmas layouts, pop over to Page Drafts website or have a look at their Facebook page and you'll find quite a few sketches and some wonderful samples. Here is the sketch I chose:


And here is my take on the Case File:




The lovely red check star is from Nicole at Craft Queen (thanks Nicole!). She also sells the same design in a little reindeer.

The title and birdhouse is from WOW (Words or Whatever) and the lovely button is from A Piece of Cake Designs.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a very happy and creative 2014! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jo I love this layout and the sketch works so well for your chosen photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Jo...love the classic Christmas colours and your take on the sketch. The checked star and the Ho Ho button are perfect little embellies :)

    ReplyDelete