Sunday 15 December 2013

Kraft It Up December Challenge

Super Sunday everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your lead up to Christmas. Now that my Card Making Frenzy is over and I have wrapped the pressies, I can now concentrate on this month's challenges.

It's been a while since I've had the time to enter a challenge over at Kraft It Up but when I saw this month's criteria where I could include my fave colour of Aqua, I had to have a go. The current challenge is:
AQUA/KRAFT/WHITE/SILVER or PINK/KRAFT/WHITE/GOLD.


I'd forgotten how well Aqua goes with Kraft. I was inspired by one of my favourite Christmas songs for this layout and I have lots of lovely winter photos of my DD to scrap (thanks once again to Steve Hill for the beautiful photo). For the background I've used a Kaisercraft Diamonds stamp with paint, white tissue paper which I've sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Aqua cardstock, Silver ribbon, corrugated cardboard dabbed with white paint, leaf flourish die, doilies and silver stars.The little Xmas tree is from Craft Queen as is the little Prima key & lock all of which I painted with Pewter Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze. The white metal photo corners are from Scrap Matrix and flair button is from A Piece of Cake Designs. I dug out my white gel pen and used my own hand writing (always risky).


I also doodled around the stars to make them stand out more.


So thanks for calling in. I hope you get a chance to leave a comment. Have a great week! :)

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page...I love aqua with Kraft too and the photo of your DD is radiant. Don't blame you for running away for this "first time" Christmas...I think I would too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab page! This colour scheme works so well with your photo. Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you join us again! Your layout is wonderful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete