Sunday 8 December 2013

CSI #101 Fun Together


After a full-on creating day yesterday, I'm surprised to find that I had time to tackle this week's CSI Challenge -
and a lovely palette it is this week!


The Case File was a perfect fit for the photo that I wanted to use. Unfortunately the photo isn't good quality but I did with it what I could.


I've used some of my new washi tape on this which is brilliant when you don't have the appropriate paper for what is required. The cute little Xmas tree is from Craft Queen which I coloured myself. I'm a bit in love with the snowflake die that I invested in from Spellbinders which has 5 different sized snowflakes so they can be layered or used by themselves. Had a lot of fun as usual with this Case File.

And in case you're wondering, I do have more than one child, but my male offspring fails to supply me with a decent photo of himself, so I have placed a special request and hopefully I'll get something I can work with very soon :) Plus our two travellers are supplying me with such wonderful photos I have trouble choosing which ones to scrap :/  Until next time......

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo.That snowflake die looks like a good investment

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crisp and wintery take on the palette Jo....love the curly, ripped bits on the left side. What are the gorgeous green words? Bought or made with a machine...or....??? They look stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love it Jo and these colours are superb for the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Helen, the title words are from Pink Paislee Artisan Words. They come white so you can colour them yourself :)

    ReplyDelete