Friday 29 November 2013

Specialty Card....


Hello everyone!  I've really missed my scrapbooking time this week but I managed to get lots of Xmas cards made for selling. A local boutique sells them for me and I also sell them from my place of work so I've had to make double the amount this year, but hey! it keeps me off the streets ;) chuckle.  But thrown into the mix this week was a request from a lovely lady for a birthday card for her Grandmother - the catch being that she needed it the day after she ordered it.....eeek! So luckily it wasn't my day on at work so I pushed aside the Xmas stash and created this for her.



I really enjoy making "one off special request" cards as I tend to put lots more effort and creativity into them so that they are a unique keepsake for the receiver.  I hand made the little pink flowers & sprayed them with a bit of Glimmer Mist & the tiny white flowers are made of satin which I've had in my stash for yonks. I'm loving my new little leafy vine die, I think it will be making an appearance on a lot of my creations from now on. After I took this pic I added a tiny butterfly to finish it off, after I eye-balled it for a few hours wondering why I thought it needed something else & if so, what?

Well thanks for dropping by. I'll be back soon with my design for this weeks Case File for CSI #100 (my last as "Special Investigator" for November) and next week the new challenge for The Orange Paperie & Co will be up and running, and there is still time to enter this months challenge too. Hope to see you there :)

2 comments: