Saturday 16 March 2013

House work can wait....

Hello all! After a long, hectic week I thought I should get stuck in & clean the house but decided to do some creating instead. But the weeks are going way too fast & of course I've missed the deadline for the challenge over at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/
So I made my creation based on the challenge anyway. The challenge


And here is my contribution that didn't quite make it:


Regal Rose is one of my favourite Stampin' Up! colours besides Pool Party but I wasn't sure how to go about adding Early Espresso & Lucky Limeade, so I dediced less was more with those two colours. This is one of the quotes in the "Feel Goods" stamp set from Stampin' Up! I've also used one of the new stamps from KaiserCraft.

Thanks for dropping by again & have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment