Tuesday 19 February 2013

Creation Station make-over cont'd.....

Good morning everyone, just popping in to give you an update. I've been so lucky to have the opportunity to do a make-over of my scrap room but even more blessed to have a hubby who left work early yesterday (which is no easy thing in his line of work) just so he could install my new shelves, because he knew I wanted to get them up before we go away. I also managed to put up a few other decorations so I've made a photo collage. The little black birds under the shelves are for displaying my cards. One of the tea cups is actually a candle (pretty fragrance) given to me by a friend and the other is one I purchased from the lovely Kylie Fraser for safe keeping of my pins. The little frames I purchased from a discount store. They are very cute & I just added some multi-layered butterflies & a photo.


Here is my handy-man:


Besides a few other little decorations that need to go up, I think I'm finally ready to start creating again.....yay!! I'm sooooo overdue for some therapy. Thanks for joining me on this make-over journey xx


2 comments:

  1. Its looking wonderful Jo, love the decorations,

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jo...I love the little birds to display the cards :)

    ReplyDelete