Sunday 4 November 2012

Playing at my creation station

Welcome to November! I thought that this month would never come around & I know I shouldn't wish for time to go quicker than it already does. But we have something very special happening in our family next week. We get to travel away to see our wonderful young man after 3 long months. Three months of the toughest time of his life, which he faced with bravery, maturity & integrity. He battled his own personal demons, passed every test & jumped through every hoop that was thrown at him & has come out the other end triumphant - a more confident & wiser young man. And I'm sure photos of my pages about this event will appear on my blog in the not too distant future. It will also be a time where some of our family will be together again for the first time in a very long time, so we are all very excited to be getting together again for our Son's very special day.
Hence I haven't scrapped at all this weekend -horror/shock!!! because we have been busy getting our garden up to date & new gates erected before we leave. But last week I had a play at my creation station & came up with some pretty little tags, for no reason at all really - just because I felt like it!



I had fun making these little tags. I inked, sprayed & dyed my heart out & now I want to make some more. A nice distraction when I'm not creating for the Challenges :)
Thanks for dropping by, have a fantastic week & good luck in picking a winner in "The Cup".

3 comments:

  1. Jo, love your tags they are gorgeous!
    Your boy...or I should say young man should be very proud of himself....enjoy the proud, special moments....3 months is a long time...especially with what HE has put into them....My brothers use to always tell us stories of b/t days.
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo these tags are gorgeous and probably a welcome distraction for you. Best wishes to your son for his future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your time with your "boy". Love those tags. Thanks so much for the stamps. Have just finished putting them together. :|

    ReplyDelete