Sunday 14 October 2012

Paris snap shots

I'm a bit chuffed that this weekend I feel like I've actually achieved something. I'm almost finished a project that I started way back in June at the Brisbane Expo and I finally got stuck into the kit that I bought from Seriously Scrapbooking http://www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au/ ages ago. This beautiful kit is one of Jane Tregenza's and as soon as I saw the lovely  Paris PP from Graphic 45 I knew that I had to have a go at it, given the fact that I have thousands of pics from our time in Paris. And the best part about Jane's kits is that she has everything prepared ready to go. All I had to do really is assemble and add my pics.....easy peasy! There is a little bit of cutting and inking involved but the lovely Jane includes step by step instructions - thanks Jane!


The photo I took is a bit dodgy because the light was at the wrong angle, hence the left hand side is a tad unclear. But don't you just love the Eiffel Tower chippy from Imaginarium Designs? Here are some closies:



Can't wait to get my hands on some of Jane's other kits. Thanks for dropping by and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh Paris, now you know you have my attention :) Gorgeous work Jo x

    ReplyDelete