Saturday 20 October 2012

A non-challenge layout

Good morning all. Another Saturday, another page. Photos of my DD and her BF together (aren't they cute!) are quite rare and I was lucky enough to be able to snap this pic before they headed off to a recent wedding. It was an overcast day so the lighting was perfect for outdoor photos. I pulled out my Websters Pages stash and thought the colours in this pp were perfect for what I had in mind.  I've had the quote for quite a while and was pleased to be able to finally use it.


The lovely umbrella is from Scrapmatts & the bird cage is from Kaiser Craft. The cute little buttons are from Websters Pages as well. I really love the doily which is a rub-on from Hambly Screen Prints. So easy to apply and it is glossy which makes it look like it has been heat embossed.  I've also used a bit of inking/stencilling - just because it's so much fun to do.



And of course it wouldn't be complete without some Prima & Kaiser flowers :)
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo, this is simply gorgeous. First, the soft photo editing is lovely. The brolly, the birdcage and the doily all add interest without detracting from the photos. "sigh" love it all :)

    ReplyDelete