Monday 29 October 2012

Creative Scrappers #232

Good morning! This is my first entry into a sketch challenge over at http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com.au/   And yes I am cutting it a bit fine for this one, but I found myself with a bit of free time this morning so I jumped right in. I was surprised at how quickly I put this page together and I really like this sketch (this may be a keeper for later on).  I'm on a bit of a role with masculine pages at the mo, and I usually struggle with these, but I've had so many pics just waiting to be scrapped so I've had to get stuck into them instead of standing at the "procrastination station". Here is this sketch:




Our gorgeous Son was so excited for he & his Dad to have VIP tickets to see Nitro Circus. It was his last big luxury adventure (and Father/Son bonding trip) before he left. They had a fantastic time & he took so many photos but there are only so many that I can fit onto a page along with the memorabilia. He reminded me just before he left that I hadn't got around to scrapping them for him, so finally it is done.
Have a great week  and thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Jo, I can tell you are really missing your boy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is fabulous!! Thank you so much for participating with us at Creative Scrappers!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete