Wednesday 19 June 2019

Challenge YOUrself #66


Hello lovely people. I just want to share the great challenge for June over at CHALLENGE YOURSELF.  I really wanted to try my hand at a grid pattern but with a twist.




Here is my take using some of the wonderful Cocoa Vanilla "More than Words" papers again - the kit that keeps on giving :D




Another 9x12 page. And a close up of my clusters using a few random embellies from my stash.


                                               
There is some great inspo over on the Challenge YOUrself Blog if you want to check it out.
Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! WOW! Your page is absolutely amazing. I love the photo of YOU and the creative way you did your grid! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page! The design is FAB! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jo - Love this - what a great message and lovely layout!- THANKS for joining us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! The black accents makes everything pop out.love that photo of you. Thanks for playing around with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great details. Lovely page. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete