Wednesday 9 January 2019

Kraft+ January Challenge


Well hello again! It's been a while since my last post. Life and a wedding took over my life for a while, but a new year means I'm well overdue for some creating. I thought I'd start off this year with a quick art journal page for the current Challenge over at Kraft+



I used a 8x8inch kraft background journal page, Dylusions paints, serviette (napkin), clear gel medium, Ranger Enamel Accents, white Posca pen and an appropriate quote to begin the new year with. I was inspired by our Indigenous Dot paintings.



Thanks for looking and hopefully I'll be adding more creations very soon xx.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hooo!! So lovely to see you joining us at K+....loooove your bright, positive start to the year with the following of our 'dot' challenge. Fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete