Tuesday 24 January 2017

Romance is in the air


Well hello my fellow paper crafters. Who doesn't love a celebration of love! I forgot to share with you an Engagement Card that I made recently for my Niece (and Goddaughter) and her Fiance'. I must say that I very rarely do Engagement/Wedding cards so this was such a joy to make. Luckily I didn't have to mail it out. I really love this colour combo with the soft aqua and cream.


The flowers for the hearts were a rosette ribbon, but I cut them all individually to fit inside the heart shape and around the aqua resin rose.

A little embossing and pearl hearts. 

I absolutely adore this lace that I've been saving for a special project and I'm so glad I was able to incorporate it on this card.

Thanks for dropping by. I do hope you are having a wonderful week xx

1 comment: