Wednesday 6 July 2016

PAPER FLOURISH July Kit Club Release


Good morning and welcome back. I'm finding it hard to get my head around the fact that it is the Release date again for the PAPER FLOURISH July Kit Club. But time is marching on at an increased rate and all we can do is hang on and try to keep up. I feel so privileged to be on the Design Team for Paper Flourish. Not only because Tracey and her Team are super organised ladies, but they do an amazing job in sourcing and collating the best products for the Paper Flourish Kits. This month is no exception and when I recieved all the goodies in this Kit to play with well it was like Christmas! I am so in awe of how beautiful this kit is and I want to share it with you here today.



Here are the cards that I made from this Kit, but I have so much left over that I'll be creating some 12 x 12 pages with it very soon.



This is a fun little easel card. The pack of "Collectables" that come in the kit are perfect for this style of card.




The new Kaisercraft Doily Die is so pretty and great for layering (large doily poking out from behind the top layer).


Check out the roses in this collection! Perfect for vintage projects.


There is also a new Kaisercraft Hexagon stitched die available which I've used on this card. I distressed them a fair bit and then layered them. How pretty is this paper!

I can't wait to play with this Kit some more, so stay tuned :)  For all the details go check out the PAPER FLOURISH JULY KIT CLUB 

Thanks for calling in xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh YES! Talk about shabby chic prettiness:) My fave bit is that doily die.....yum yum! Bet that's ever so useful:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful.. such pretty papers and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete