Friday 2 October 2015

Scrap Africa Challenge #60

I'm back again today (can you tell that it's the beginning of a new month!) with the new Challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA and what a beautiful sketch Denise has come up with this time!


Just lovin' the circles! Here is my take using some of the fabulous chippies that I recently recieved from 2Crafty for winning one of their competitions.


I've used the chippy vine circles and chippy flowers from my 2Crafty haul and coloured them with water colours & a dab of Inca Gold here & there.


The pretty Flair buttons and flowers are from D-lish Scraps. I die cut the word "beYOUtiful" using a shining gold cardstock, unfortunately a bit hard to see in these photos.


So there you have it, my design for the current sketch at Scrap Africa. I'd love you to pop on over to their blog and have a go at this Challenge. Thanks for dropping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, soft , pretty layout Jo. Love the chippies and those flairs . Circles, love circles. Those die cut leaves are gorgeous . A beautiful layout of your girl.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jo...lovely photo od your DD and I love the chippy circles. I must make time to do this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo gorgeous! Love the colours you've used and how you mirrored the sketch. Shabby chic BLISS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Love all the layers and blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete