Thursday 10 September 2015

ARTastic September Challenge...

I'm a little behind in my blog posts at the moment so here is the new challenge for ARTastic. Jane has come up with another beautiful piece of art work by William Knox called "Arabian Scene". This is a free scrap but you must tell us how this painting inspired you.



Here is my design which was inspired by the colours, the ocean and boats. This is a photo of DH and I on our first cruise. I've used the beautiful Graphic 45 papers By The Sea:


A fair bit of fussy cutting on this layout but that's what G45 is all about :)


If you think that I look a bit "below par" in this photo, you'd be right! Ocean cruising is not my friend I have discovered - give me a river anyday. At least hubbie enjoyed himself.


I do hope you can play along with this challenge. Remember it is a "free scrap", so let yourself go wild! Thanks for dropping by xx

5 comments:

  1. Your layout is lovely, love the fussy cutting! I guess you were happy to get back on solid earth again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo, love everything about this, the colours, design ....just everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers to meet the criteria of this challenge Jo. What a pain that your system doesn't like ocean cruising. But there are so many other ways of travelling the world. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! Love those papers, beautiful colours. I'm with you , I don't do boats well either
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this! What a shame you got sick:( Your page looks sick too... You know, that 'fully sick' that the kids use!!!!! I love the clustering - you do it soooo well:):)

    ReplyDelete