Monday 17 August 2015

Scrap Africa #57 Mood Board

Welcome back my creative friends! I want to share with you the amazing Mood Board for the new challenge at SCRAP AFRICA.  This will really lift you out of the winter blues!


I love these colours and coincidentally I recently recieved some paper from Studio Calico "Brighton Pier" collection and when Denise set this challenge for us I had the perfect paper for it....gotta love that!


I really like Orange and Pink together and it so happens that I have some pink and orange confetti in my stash as well, so I laid down some clear gel medium and stuck the confetti down along with some sequins. To break up the colour I added some black. The chippy circle "love" frame is from ScrapFX.


I added some bright green leaves that match the shirt I am wearing in this pic and of course I just had to add a gorgeous mini sequined bow from D-lish Scraps (one of my favourite products from D-lish).


I'd really love to see your interpretation of this mood board, just to get you into the mood for Summer :)  TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. Vibrant, zesty colours with lovely touches of sparkle from the sequins. Love the orange bow and the cream, textured heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo, your work is always of such a high standard , with the perfect little touches and attention to detail. Love the colours and that little sequin bow is a bit spesh. Beautiful photo of you and your man as well x

    ReplyDelete