Sunday 9 November 2014

Having a Flair time!


I'm super excited to be joining the Team at STUDIO FOURTEEN40.  I've been a fan of Sandra's wonderful products for a while now and I have a lot of her Flair buttons in my stash. I love using them in my Project Life travel albums and tucking them into "clusters" on my layouts. There is a Flair for just about every occasion in the shop. But the big news is that you can now get your hands on some wonderfully fun wood veneer products!  Check out the shop and keep checking back because Sandra will be adding some new Christmas products very soon.  In the meantime, here is my first Design Team layout using the "Everyday Hero" Flair.



If you have someone in your life that is a Hero to you, big or small, young or old, the Everyday Hero Flair is the perfect touch for your project. This is my Son goofing around in his Captain America shirt that was given to him as a gift. And apparently this is his Captain America stance! And because he has the ability to make me laugh so hard, I had difficulty in keeping the camera still to get a decent photo. But I managed in the end and ended up with a good pic to go with the Flair.  Here are some closies:


The chippy circles are from Blue Fern Studio which I've gessoed, misted and stamped. I love how the Flair fit inside the circles. I've gessoed the background to tone down the pp, added some plasterers tape and stamped and then flicked some mist and Glimmer Glaze around the page.


The quality of the Flair is exceptional, which is one of the reason I love them and use them so often.

I urge you to call in at the Studio Fourteen40 shop and check out the new Christmas products. And don't forget to follow the Facebook page for all the updates. I'd like to thank Sandra for having me on her Team. I'm really looking forward to creating some inspiration for all her clients.

Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this layout Jo. Wonderful blog post for your DT layout for StudioFourteen40, I know Sandra is thrilled to have you on the team with every good reason. You show case the beautiful Products that StudioFourteen40 has to offer to perfection
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine page Jo. This is just the perfect capture and quote for your hero. Love the Blue fern circles which I'm using right now and of course the flairs are very special :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool masculine layout Jo... love the colours and the flairs looks so good. That quote is perfect for this layout and your boy :D Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this grungy, masculine page! The circle chippies and tags are super and the design fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete