Thursday 2 October 2014

It's Scrap Africa time...

As I said in my previous posts, the beginning of the month is always a busy time in the paper creation world so I'm back again today with the new challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA. There is so much inspiration to be taken from this new challenge and we have some fabulous Guest Designers so I hope you can pop on over to the blog and check them out.


I took my inspiration from the setting sun and the colours and came up with this card.


I inked this card up with a brayer using two different coloured inks and a circle template for the sun. I then over stamped with the trees and birds and then I ran it through the Big Shot using a script embossing folder. Added ribbon, button, leaves & flowers. I do hope you can play along with this one :)

Thanks for dropping by :) xx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful interpretation of the challenge Jo. I love all the different techniques you used to create this vibrant card. Perfect for any occasion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful! Love everything about it...so elegant and perfectly coloured! A definite favourite for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and it ties in perfectly with the sketch. So much beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great take on the challenge. Lovely card and gorgeous use of the colours... so clever... fave for me too.

    ReplyDelete