Saturday 20 September 2014

Playing with flowers Part 3...

I'm back again this fine Saturday with another project showcasing the flowers from SCRAPPERS GARDEN, but for this week and next I wanted to show you the versatility of these lovely little paper creations. They are just the right size to use on cards without the bulk:


For this card I used four Scrappers Garden flowers, a brown doily, some light brown netting, pearls, tiny brown flowers and I die cut & stamped my own leaves. I love how well these Scrappers Garden flowers worked on this card with their pretty little pearl centres. I hope by now that you've had a chance to check out the huge range of flowers available in Linda's store.

I'll be back next Saturday with the final instalment of my "Playing with flowers"  Guest Designer inspiration. I hope you will call in here or the Scrappers Garden FB page to see how I got downright messy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment