Friday 11 July 2014

D-lish Cybercrop #5

Just a quick post today with another addition to last weekends cybercrop that I participated in at D-lish Scraps  This was the page that I took a long while pondering on because it was an "ingredient" challenge.


So after I gathered all the ingredients and decided on my photo, this is what eventuated:


And yes most of you folk from the Northern Hemisphere will being rolling your eyes right about now, because squirrels are a nuisance in your area and you see them everyday, just like we think Kangaroos are a nuisance here and where I live we see them everyday too. BUT just like our native friends, squirrels are undeniably cute. And in some areas in London they are downright friendly and obliging when they see a camera. This little guy came right up to me, sat back on his haunches and I'm sure I could see a cheesy smile on his little face :) How can one resist the temptation I ask you?

I'm not sure if I'll get another challenge done before the cut off time, but stay tuned anyway and thanks for calling in xx



4 comments:

  1. You are on fire woman! this is gorgeous and what a cutie the little guy is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is a beautiful page, love the photo beautiful thanks for playing along with my challenge cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful and earthy page! I love that photo of the squirrel and the gorgeous layers! This is a real goodie!

    ReplyDelete