Saturday 17 May 2014

CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration Case File #123

I'm back again today with some inspo as a Special Deputy over at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration This week's Case File really through me and I had a brain strain trying to get my head around the colours. But when I finally found the photo that I wanted to use, as usual the actual challenge was quite easy. Here is the Case File:


And her is my take:

This pic was taken last year when we stopped at the Three Sisters in Katoomba for a coffee break. It was such a beautiful day & we had a clear view of the magificent valley below for miles & miles. And for once there weren't a million tourists to contend with :)


I've used the good 'ol Kaisercraft Base Coat, some 2Crafty chipboard wire, Prima flowers & Grapevine Wreath die from Memory Box. The Flair is from A Piece of Cake Designs, the bird is from Kaisercraft and the background pp is Echo Park & Stampin' Up!

Drop into CSI this week & check out all the lovely designs from the DT. If that doesn't get your mojo happening, nothing will!

TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. You do look very relaxed, Jo :)
    Love how you cracked this case!
    Beautiful clusters and that Birdie is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you there ! Gorgeous layout Jo , the colours are stunning , love the little cluster in the corner
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect photo for the challenge Jo. I struggled with the colours this week too. Why didn't I think of base coat - it's just the thing. Congrats on your special deputy spot :D

    ReplyDelete