Saturday 31 May 2014

CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration #125

I'm back again today with my last Special Deputy project for CSI for May. I've had so much fun with the Case Files this month & I'd like thank Debbi for the opportunity to (hopefully) provide some inspo. This week's Case File has the most beautiful colour scheme & I couldn't wait to jump into solving this one.


I've been wanting to scrap this photo for a while now & I thought the colours in this Scheme were perfect. For my Testimony I wrote my own 4 line poem about how I felt about seeing in real life a lot of the places I've only read about.

 I love the little balustrade from Prima :) The green button at top left is actually one of several lovely handmade ceramic buttons I purchased at the V&A Museum in London.


Thanks for dropping in & I hope you get to have a go at solving the Case File for this week :)

3 comments:

  1. You had the perfect photo for this weeks colours Jo. I like the covered hexagons and the very special button from V&A Museum :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow a favourite, perfect colours for your lovely photo, they really make it shine. Love your design and special to have the button from London on your layout
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours and design here! Gorgeous background too and a super photo!

    ReplyDelete