Saturday 29 March 2014

CSI #116

Hidey Ho everyone! another week another CSI challenge and this one's a beauty! Although at first I was very put off by The Scene & the Scheme, but when I read the criteria for the Evidence and Testimony, I knew which photos I wanted to use.




I love this Kaisercraft paper from their "Garage Days" collection. I downloaded the Beatles silhouette from the internet and fussy cut them out to make them appear to be crossing the road with us.  I've used a Memory Box music note die cut and some Kaisercraft Music paper for the background as well.


I've used some random lyrics from a Beatles song called "Every little thing" from their "Beatles for Sale" album. Some of the words sum up how I feel about my DD. And I do remember the first time I was lonely without her.....her very first day of school some 21 years ago. I do hope you get to play along at CSI this week. TFL :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on the case Jo!
    Awesomely done....and your journaling almost made me cry....tad hormonal today :'(
    love and hugs.....did you get to Dubbo craft fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool layout Jo, very clever and what a great photo and memory to scrap . Love how you cut the Beatle's silhouette out and have them walking across the road with you. Beautiful lyrics for your girl
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Beatles following behind you guys! Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool page! Love your styling and design! Super cool photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete