Wednesday 26 February 2014

Scrap 365 Sketch

Hello all, I'm back again today to post my entry for Scrap 365 March Sketch Challenge. I really enjoyed using this sketch and I had this page finished in no time at all.



Here is my take, and I seem to have found my mojo where masculine pages are concerned - not so daunting. Lots of layering and stamping. Some lovely wooden buttons from Craft Queen and the vibrant green background paper is Bo Bunny Double Dot (such a versatile range) and the layering pp is from Kaisercraft. I've used washi tape to cover the heart.



Thanks for looking and I hope you find time to let me know that you've visited my blog :)


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Jo, LOVE that rich green shade too. Thanks for joining us :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Jo, love the green background, and all the layering
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what delicious green you have there!!!
    Love this!
    Thank you for playing long eith us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strong green color! layout looks stunning! thanks for sharing it with us at Scrap 365!
    hugs xxx
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the BoBunny and layering Jo. Stabbed??? Goodness that sounds scary. Great that you found your mojo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout, love the double dot background and the layering. Thankyou for playing along at scrap 365. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that you had played in this challenge and having a week to myself I was able to get caught up and squeeze this one in myself. Love it, a great masculine layout and I love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' the green .. terrific take .. Thank you for joining Scrap 365 sketch challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great, I love that vibrant green colour, and all the stamping on the background! Thank you for joining in the Scrap365 challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project, thank you for joining Scrap 365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete