Wednesday 5 February 2014

Orange Paperie & Co Feb Challenge

Hello & happy Hump Day! It's time once again for the new challenge over at Orange Paperie & Co and MARY has set us a LOVEly challenge for this month. The theme of course is LOVE including hearts & journalling. Here is my design:

I took the colours from DDs & partner's Barvarian costumes - the Dirndl & Lederhosen. I love blue & brown together! I've stamped the background with a Kaisercraft stamp, the pp is Echo Park "Keepin' Cosy" and a few bits from my leftovers stash. The chippie heart that I've inked & stamped is one I've had in my stash for yonks, the other white hearts & love ticket are from Stampin' Up! Flowers are Bo Bunny & Prima as is the timber title words. The lace is from Tattered Inspirations and the blue pearl accents are from Craft Queen. And the little owl tag is from the pack I bought at a random gift shop in London.

I've used two Love quotes which I thought were appropriate for this photo and I cut the German frame with my Cricut. The title words are covered with Glimmer Glaze, Crackle Accents & white paint (although you can't really see the crackle effect in this photo).


I hope you find some inspo here. Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout and the colours are gorgeous. That photo looks like such fun... I have made a note to fit this one in :D

    ReplyDelete