Saturday 15 February 2014

CSI Case File #110

The next Case File is up over at CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration and it is a truly lovely colour scheme to work with this week along with another great sketch from Page Drafts. This is my design as a Special Deputy for February.




I've designed the photo layer to be lifted to reveal journalling underneath. I used one of the prompts from the testimony criteria for my title and journalling. As you can see I've flipped the sketch around.


I love these pics of the gang in front of the old stone wall with Autumn leaves at their feet shining bright with colour. I used my photo of the bridge linking the two main photos. As I said, a lovely colour scheme and easy to work with so give it a go if you can.

TFL :) xx



1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this colour scheme, hope I can get time to do this. Another gorgeous layout of your travels Jo and I like how you have the journalling under the photo. Love the touch of the yellow flowers x

    ReplyDelete