Friday 17 January 2014

Baby Boom!

I'm back again to share a couple of cards I made this week. Everywhere I look there seems to be a new baby on the scene or just about to be. The Human species is definately not an endangered one! There was a little bundle of joy (of the pink kind) that arrived for one of my work colleagues last week. Here is the card I made for her. It's been a while since I created any punch art, and I forgot how fun it is, so I may have to do a few more of these.


The next card is one I made using my Xmas stocking punch but I cut them down to size to resemble baby bootees.

I've decided to make a concerted effort to make at least one card every time I create a scrapbook page, with the leftovers. It's the only way to keep my card stash up to date I think. So far so good.

Thanks for dropping by & feel free to leave some blog love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment