Sunday 28 July 2013

CSI #82

I'm getting in early for this weeks Case File at CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration given the fact that my week days seem to fly by without me even getting close to my scrap room. So I've jumped in this weekend to get it done as I had a photo that I've been wanting to use for a while. This is my DD and her partner who are travelling o/s and the day they went to Brighton Beach - not a beach by our standards, but it was by the sea at least.
Here is the Case File

A fun colour scheme to work with this week, although a little out of my comfort zone. This photo reminded me of an old post card from seaside resorts, hence the title.


I'm lovin' co'ordination cardstock at the moment because I like to make the background as rustic and shabby as I like. I don't normally do a lot of journalling in my own hand writing but I really liked how the white gel pen stands out against the bright pink. I also pulled out my little dodgy sewing machine for this page - very brave for me! Anyway thanks for looking, have a great week :)

3 comments:

  1. So bright and funky, I love the fun feel of this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun....I can remember doing something like this in Sydney about 100 years ago!!! Love your vibrant take on the colours and your handwriting straight on the page...you need nerves of steel to do that. Fabulous Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the white writing on the pink, it looks good. A fun, happy, bright layout Jo
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete