Wednesday 10 July 2013

Another little card share....

Happy hump day, I hope you all managed to get through another one. I, for one will be glad to see the end of this week as it will be the end of my full-time stint for a while. To say I'm extremely tired would be an understatement. These days I'm just not cut out for 10 hour shifts day in, day out. I must be getting old :( Plus I'm really missing my creation station time. But last weekend I did manage to jump in and get a card made, unfortunately under sad circumstances. This is what I came up with:



I've been experimenting with this stamp set a fair bit lately and I'm starting to get the hang of it but I'd like to do a bit more work with the flower petals, so I'll keep playing with this set for a while longer.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment :)

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Jo, sorry to hear it was for a sad circumstance though.

    ReplyDelete