Saturday 11 May 2013

International Mail

Hello everyone, I hope you're all enjoying the magnificent, but unseasonal weather at the moment. Today felt like the middle of summer with bush fire smoke in the air. I'm still working on a layout and seeing as it's not quite ready to be posted to my blog I thought I'd show you the card I made for my darling girl who is living in London at the moment. Her and her partner have just moved to their first fixed address so I wanted to be the first to send them mail. This is the card I made for them:


The pretty ribbon is from Craft Queen I really like this combination of aqua and brown. I hand coloured the centre of the stamped flowers and added some mini pearls. Click on the photo for a close up.


I love this quote and it is very appropriate for us. Thanks for looking and hope all the Mums out there have a fantastic Mother's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Aww Jo, what a beautiful first mail to receive, Elise will LOVE this and I agree the teal and brown are lovely together. I know you will be missing your girl, but wishing You a Happy Mothers Day, I hope you get spoilt and I hope Tim is home to spend the day with you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Mary. Yes we have our young man home :) I hope you get to spend a perfect day with your fam and I hope Chels is home too. Have a great day and tell Victor I said he has to spoil you :) xx

      Delete