Thursday 11 April 2013

Stuck?! April Challenge

Another working week is almost over and I've only managed one layout this week :(  This is the challenge over at Stuck Sketches for April:


And this is my interpretation. This is DH doing what he does best whenever he gets time, usually only on Sundays, but we were on holidays so he was able to read the paper everyday, which is a luxury for him.


I've used the lovely Bo Bunny Weekend Market & Double Dot pp, Stampin' Up! speciality pp Newsprint, Authentique & Carolee's Creations Adorn It alphas, Twiddleybitz chipboard, Prima wood buttons, hessian, Bazzill InStitches thread, Tim Holtz film strips, Structure and Texture paste, Tattered Angels glimmermist.

So as you can see there is a bit of everything on this page. Here is a couple of closies:



I covered the chippy flourishes with Structure paste & then sprayed them with Glimmer Mist. I love the texture of this paste. Ideal for a masculine page and it dries relatively quickly.

Thanks for dropping by. I'll have some sneaky peeks for you soon of a couple of projects I've been working for Nicole at Craft Queen so stay tuned. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout of your DH, Jo.....love the colours and the flourish looks awesome!!!!
    great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete