Sunday 28 April 2013

Purple Pumpkin April Challenge

Hi everyone, I think I've just scraped in by the skin of my teeth with this challenge for Purple Pumpkin.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it:


I've desaturated the photo a bit to blend in with the colours that I've used. There are two buttons from Purple Pumpkin. The "script" button was black & white but I've spayed it with Glimmer Mist to match my colour scheme. The small flowers are from Green Tara and the large one is from Manor House.



It's hard to see in this pic but the large flower has touches of blue through it. I've used structure paste for the brickwork and mixed in some Glimmer Mist for colour.

Many thanks for dropping by :)xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing IRL, a really beautiful layout Jo and once again it was lovely catching up with you on the weekend
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so soft and pretty Jo. I love the ornate butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Jo....love the photo, the colours and the butterfly.
    Have a wonderful week. x

    ReplyDelete