Friday 22 March 2013

Use Your Stuff March Challenge

It's fabulous Friday once again and I've had time to do a very quick challenge for Use Your Stuff
The point of the Use Your Stuff site is to do just that - use up all our old paper and embellies that we've had in our stash for way too long.


This is the sketch:


I pulled out a sheet of paper that's been in the bottom of my paper drawer for goodness knows how long, some old buttons and brads and then I got started. This layout has clean lines & quite basic to what I normally do, but I liked how I could fit four 4x6 photos on the page with some space left over.


I glued some paper napkin onto my title and when it was dry I tore it off in places and then painted over it with some more glue to set it and then sprayed the whole word with glimmer mist and inked the edges for highlight. It actually looks like it's been stamped.



So that's my effort for today. Hopefully I'll be motivated enough tomorrow to be more adventurous.
TFL xx

3 comments:

  1. Your layout looks super Jo.Your photos bring back memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a fantastic jo with the sketch. Thank you for playing with us at UYS,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch Jo. Your photos are awesome and I really like what you did to your title. Great idea using a napkin. Thanks for joining us on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete