Monday 4 February 2013

New Kaiser Craft "Forget Me Knot" range

Good morning! Just a quick post before going to work. Here is a layout I created for the lovely Nicole over at Craft Queen http://craftqueenaus.blogspot.com.au/  Check out her shop for all the beautiful new products!

This is a pic of my two & their cousins. A very rare pic of all of them together. Now that they're adults it's more difficult for all of them to be in the one place at the same time. I love the new Kaiser Craft pp which I thought suited this pic. I also added a coaster from the venue where we were celebrating. I must say I'm lovin' that big EK Success punch. And I just happen to have a "Bee" & a "Crown" stamp (Stampin' Up!) that match the pps perfectly.


A big thank you to Nicole for allowing me to play with the new products :) Stay tuned for some more new release Kaiser Craft products over at Craft Queen.   Have a great day!

3 comments: