Saturday 5 January 2013

White with 1 January Challenge

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope 2013 is bigger & better than ever for you all. I started the new year off with a mini getaway to the beach with my family. It is becoming increasingly difficult for us all to be together at the one time these days & family holidays will now be a thing of the past for quite a while. But I won't dwell on that as I will be a blubbering mess if I think too long on the changes in our lives that this year will bring.

So the challenge over at http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/ for this month is White + Aqua + Red + Summer photo, and seeing as I just returned from our beach break I had the appropriate pic to go with this challenge. I love this colour combo....



And a couple of closies:


The little chippie beach hut & fence are from 2Crafty & the flowers are Prima.
Thanks for being the first to call in for 2013 :)xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo and I love the little hut, lace and twine and flowers. Glad you had the chance to have a family holiday together at the beach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jo this is wonderful, great photo and lots of fabulous detail...love the masked/misted background, love that little chippy hut and the writing on the photo....LOve it all !!!! Thanks for sharing with us at WW1. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it ! it's so fresh and sunny !
    thanks for playing at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute use of the chipboard. Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Jo! So bright and summery, and the beach hut is very cute :) Thanks for joining in at White With 1! xo

    ReplyDelete